Menu

Error during install

Help
2011-07-09
2013-05-28
  • EngineeringGuy

EngineeringGuy - 2011-07-09

I installed the bridge on a fresh installation of IPB and Mediawiki and had no problems.  I am installing the bridge on my live wiki and am getting the following error:

Warning: require_once(cache/skin_cache/ipsDriverError.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/piping6/public_html/board/ips_kernel/classDb.php on line 1801
    Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'cache/skin_cache/ipsDriverError.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/piping6/php') in /home/piping6/public_html/board/ips_kernel/classDb.php on line 1801
    Appending IpbWiki processing to LocalSettings.php...
    Enlarge member group storage...

I confirmed that the files referenced exist but to no avail.  Has anyone else experienced this?

• EngineeringGuy

EngineeringGuy - 2011-07-12

Upgraded Mediawiki to MediaWiki 1.17.0 and Invision 3.1.4.  I toiled away and went through the PHP line by line then had a startling idea. 

WHEN INSTALLING IPBWIKI - INSTALL FIRST THE INVISION SIDE FIRST THEN INSTALL THE MEDIAWIKI SIDE

What had happened is that I had tried installing the mediawiki side first and it wiped out the permissions system that I had in place. 

• EngineeringGuy

EngineeringGuy - 2011-07-12

Unfortunately, this wiped out all my permissions and have yet to restore the wiki to where I can perform actions as a sysop (delete, move pages).  I had to lock the wiki to prevent editing due to the massive amounts of spam so I cannot edit pages either without changing localsettings.php.

Working to figure why my user_groups table shows me as administrator and permissions for administrator/sysop seem to be okay but I cannot carry out the functions of an admin.  Will post as I learn more.

• EngineeringGuy

EngineeringGuy - 2011-07-17

I ended up restoring my site from a back up I had made earlier.  I was very frustrated and got my wiki working again perfectly.  This weekend, I decided to upgrade the wiki and all my extensions and not installing IPBWiki.  I got the same error. Working through my LocalSettings.php, I discovered the cause of this error was an extension called "Lockdown"  which lets me lock a specific Namespace to unregistered guests.  The problem was not IPBWiki.

• Peter Newman

Peter Newman - 2011-07-18

Sorry to hear you've been having issues, but I'm glad you've resolved them now.

Just to clarify, was it entirely an issue with Lockdown, or some sort of "interference" or related issues having Lockdown AND IPBWiki installed?

• EngineeringGuy

EngineeringGuy - 2011-07-20

At first glance, it looks like its just Lockdown.  I am going to attempt to install IPBWiki this weekend without that extension and see what happens.  I will share the results.  Thanks again to all the developers who have spent so much time on this program.

• Hareesh

Hareesh - 2011-07-22

i am getting the following error during the install.please help me..

Warning: require(/home/username/public_html/abc.com/sources/Drivers/mysql.php) : failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/username/public_html/abc.com/wiki/ipbwiki_interface_setup.php on line 436

Fatal error: require() : Failed opening required '/home/username/public_html/abc.com/sources/Drivers/mysql.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/username/public_html/abc.com/wiki/ipbwiki_interface_setup.php on line 436
    Appending IpbWiki processing to LocalSettings.php…

• Peter Newman

Peter Newman - 2011-07-22

Which version of IPB are you using hghanta. Have you uploaded the relevant ipbwiki bits to the forum too? If you're on IPB 3, then you should have uploaded a ipbwiki_db.php into your forum root, /home/username/public_html/abc.com/ from the looks of things.

• Hareesh

Hareesh - 2011-07-22

3.1.4.rite now i am getting the following error after lot of struggle.
    IpbWiki Set Up : Installing…
    Appending IpbWiki processing to LocalSettings.php…
    Incorrect access
    You cannot access this file directly. If you have recently upgraded, make sure you upgraded 'admin.php'.