Menu

IPB-related Errors

Help
balerion
2011-06-03
2013-05-28
  • balerion

balerion - 2011-06-03

My error_log has in the last couple of months exploded along with our forum and wiki's popularity, and it's starting to cause problems. The particular error that seems to constitute about 80% of the errors in the error log is along these lines:

PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  use_slow_log in …/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 240, referer: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Ned_Stark

Has anyone witnessed similar issues with the IPB Wiki bridge? The weird thing is we have extremely little integration between our wiki and our forum - basically, we only got the bridge so that we could integrate logins, without which it would have been too much work for us to get the wiki up and running. But if I'm reading this right, it seems that every single page people look at seems to be pulling up this error, which can repeat nine times in a row all from a single visit to the page.

This is probably why our error_log is growing at the rate of a few gig a day, but it's rather problematic. Help would be appreciated!

• Peter Newman

Peter Newman - 2011-06-03

I get these as well, I assumed it was a bug in IPB, rather than specific to the IPBWIki bridge. I'll try and have a look and see if I can find what's causing it, unless anyone beats me to it.