Menu

ipb 3.2

scropio
2011-08-23
2013-05-28
  • scropio

scropio - 2011-08-23

i been trying to post for week but the loging screen just kept kicking me out and not let me post anything.

Well i believe this project use to ahve a paid version or somthing like a few years back and i sue to be a member.

Well anyways i was wondering if ipb wiki is going to do 3.2 i ahve not seen any info and i really would like to sue wiki on 3.2

• Peter Newman

Peter Newman - 2011-08-28

Sorry to hear you've had issues with Sourceforge.

Yes IPBWiki used to have paid and free versions written by Peter De Decker; since then he's kindly open sourced it so myself and other members have been able to find fixes for things and share the improved code.

Its certainly intended for IPBWiki to do 3.2, if nothing else the forum I help administer that uses it will need to upgrade at some point, so I'll have to get it going for that. In the meantime a few users have been experimenting, and I've been able to supply some tweaks to make to the code, which seems to give a functioning setup now for them. I'm not sure how extensively it's been tested, but the changes are fairly minor if you want to try it on your system and see how it behaves. See https://sourceforge.net/projects/ipbwiki/forums/forum/1278578/topic/4670927 for info, until those tweaks get rolled into the next release.