migrate ipaudit data to another pc

Help
bicado mah
2009-08-27
2013-03-06
  • bicado mah

bicado mah - 2009-08-27

In wich way can I do that?

I want to replace an old pc with IPAudit with a new one. I have now a working pc with Debian 5.0.2 and IPAudit 1.0BETA9. I have it in duty for a week now.

When I try to copy the /home/ipaudit/data folder from the old pc to the new pc I don't get the old statistics in the new IPAudit grafic interface. I get only the initial statistics, from a week ago.

How can I migrate the old data to the new pc and to be able to see it inside IPAudit?

Please help!

Best regards,
    Bicado

• bicado mah

bicado mah - 2009-08-31

Hi everyone!

I get to the end the result I want: I can migrate the data and I can see it.

The only difference now is on localhost/~ipaudit I can't be able to see what I sow on the old pc but I can look after the old results and this is the important thing. Maybe becouse IPAudit "know" when it is installed. But it's allright for me.

Regards,
      Bicado

• bicado mah

bicado mah - 2009-09-18

Hi,

I migrate "data" and "reports" but when I want to see "raw data" or "30min" I don't get the correct lists. For "raw data" I get the list only from when I install IPAudit on the new pc. For "30min" the list from the install date until now is correct but before install date I get a lot off "23". How can I regenerate the lists?

I searched but I can't find a solution.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Bicado.

• bicado mah

bicado mah - 2009-09-21

Hi everyone,

I found another problem: I don't get the date and the time inside each old html-report. I know I read another topic about a similar thing but and how to regenerate the lists but I can't find it. Can anyone the link to that topic?

Please help!

Bicado