From: Tim Haynes <tim.haynes@op...> - 2007-10-10 14:18:09
OpenLink Software are pleased to announce the release of the iODBC Driver
Manager, version 3.52.6.
This release contains added support for GTK+ 2.x in the graphical
Administrator, and the following fixes:
* Fixed long mutex lock on connect
* Fixed problems with SQLBrowseConnect
* Fixed missing functions in export list
* Fixed core dump when checking for driver odbc version
* Fixed allocation error in SQLDescribeCol
* Fixed rpm specification for RedHat
* Fixed porting problems on FreeBSD, OpenBSD and OSF
* Use SQLFetchScroll in iodbctest
For more information, please see:
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.