From: James Michael DuPont <mdupont777@ya...> - 2003-09-22 15:52:21
Here is an post to the gcc list about the new vcg underway.
TO : egcs@...
CC : Jeffrey A Law <law@...>, Ulrich Drepper
Based on this old thread :
Re: Looking for Cygnus' modified VCG graph viewer
* To: Jamie Lokier <egcs at tantalophile dot demon dot co dot uk>
* Subject: Re: Looking for Cygnus' modified VCG graph viewer
* From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
* Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 11:40:29 -0700
* cc: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at cygnus dot com>, gcc at gcc dot
gnu dot org
I think you will be interested that the problem is solved :
There is now a savannah project for VCG
that hosts the DotGNU (pnet/C -> IL) and the native engine under cvs.
It contains all the sources, and is GPL compliant.
We are working on a cut down and cleaned up engine with less crashes
please submit any patches or bug reports that you may have.
James Michael DuPont
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.