Today we released the new release of Intelligere SCS
- Sharing documents now support PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT and all the correspondent Open Office formats
- The control panel has been improved from a user interface point of view and now is able to handle multiple companies, speakers and sessions (each session right now is able to be scheduled with a starting and ending date)
- The conversion routine is based on UNOCONV http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/unoconv/
- The desktop sharing and the remote desktop control now is in Java and can be used on Win, Mac and Linux
- The streaming server now is RED5 0.9.1 and not anymore the old 0.5 version
- The delay in desktop sharing and / or remote desktop is now between 5 and 8 sec
- The control panel and the web application now support multi language
- The new desktop application based on Java let the user to create sessions on the fly from the desktop without the need to login in the control panel
- The control panel now has a REST interface to create sessions
- The dashboard now supports multiple shapes and new tools
You can find more screenshots to better understand the job we did and even more you can browse our wiki http://agile.gnstudio.com/intelligerescs/wiki/Project.
Log in to post a comment.