[13 January 2008]
ANNOUNCE: InstallJammer Multiplatform Installer, version 1.2.4
The InstallJammer Team is pleased to announce the release of
This release is a minor bug fix release.
~ What is it?
InstallJammer is a free, open source, multiplatform
GUI installer and builder designed to be completely
cross-platform and function on Windows and most all
version of UNIX with eventual support for Mac OS X.
* A full-featured install builder.
* Installs are packaged in single binary executables for
each platform making web distribution easy.
* Support for multiple install themes.
* Default install themes that resemble popular, commercial
* A high level of configurability.
* Built-in support for Windows and Linux conventions.
* Automatic creation of an uninstaller.
* Easily extended to new platforms.
~ What's New in 1.2.4
The following is a list of some of the changes in
InstallJammer 1.2.4. A complete list can be found in
the Release Notes in the documentation. The complete
ChangeLog is also included with each source release.
The following are some of the changes in version 1.2.4.
See the Release Notes for full details.
* Fixed several bugs related to symlinks on UNIX
* Added new actions to deal with services on Windows.
* Added the ability to combine conditions with AND or OR.
* Added Dutch, Hungarian and Italian translations.
Downloads are available at:
Feedback and bug reports are greatly appreciated.
The InstallJammer Team
Log in to post a comment.