[14 February 2007]
ANNOUNCE: InstallJammer Multiplatform Installer, version 1.1.1
The InstallJammer Team is pleased to announce the release
of InstallJammer 1.1.1!
This is a release to fix the bugs that have been reported
since the 1.1 release.
~ What is it?
InstallJammer is a free, open source, multiplatform
GUI installer and builder designed to be completely
cross-platform and function on Windows and most all
version of UNIX with eventual support for Mac OS X.
* A full-featured install builder.
* Installs are packaged in single binary executables for
each platform making web distribution easy.
* Support for multiple install themes.
* Default install themes that resemble popular, commercial
* A high level of configurability.
* Built-in support for Windows and Linux conventions.
* Automatic creation of an uninstaller.
* Easily extended to new platforms.
~ What's New in 1.1.1
The following is a list of some of the changes in
InstallJammer 1.1.1. A complete list can be found in
the Release Notes in the documentation. The complete
ChangeLog is also included with each source release.
This is a minor bug fix release.
See the Release Notes for full details.
* Fixed command-line builds on Windows.
* Fixed command-line builds for solid archives.
* Several other smaller bug fixes.
Downloads are available at:
Feedback and bug reports are greatly appreciated.
The InstallJammer Team
Log in to post a comment.