[23 January 2007]
ANNOUNCE: InstallJammer Multiplatform Installer, version 1.1b2
The InstallJammer Team is pleased to announce the second
beta release of InstallJammer 1.1!
This release fixes the bugs that have been filed since the
beta 1 release a week ago.
~ What is it?
InstallJammer is a free, open source, multiplatform
GUI installer and builder designed to be completely
cross-platform and function on Windows and most all
version of UNIX with eventual support for Mac OS X.
* A full-featured install builder.
* Installs are packaged in single binary executables for
each platform making web distribution easy.
* Support for multiple install themes.
* Default install themes that resemble popular, commercial
* A high level of configurability.
* Built-in support for Windows and Linux conventions.
* Automatic creation of an uninstaller.
* Easily extended to new platforms.
~ What's New in 1.1b2
The following is a list of some of the changes in
InstallJammer 1.1b2. A complete list can be found in
the Release Notes in the documentation. The complete
ChangeLog is also included with each source release.
This release is a minor bug fix release.
See the Release Notes for full details.
* Fixed an error that would cause InstallJammer to
fail on startup for some systems.
* Fixed a bug where the LZMA compression was not
working on Windows.
* Several more smaller bug fixes.
Downloads are available at:
Feedback and bug reports are greatly appreciated.
The InstallJammer Team
Log in to post a comment.