[01 August 2006]
ANNOUNCE: InstallJammer Multiplatform Installer, version 1.0.2
The InstallJammer Team is pleased to announce the release of
This release fixes some minor bugs that have been reported
since the last release.
~ What is it?
InstallJammer is a multiplatform GUI installer and builder
designed to be completely cross-platform and function on
Windows and most all version of UNIX with eventual support
for Mac OS X.
* A full-featured install builder.
* Installs are packaged in single binary executables for
each platform making web distribution easy.
* Support for multiple install themes.
* Default install themes that resemble popular, commercial
* A high level of configurability.
* Built-in support for Windows install conventions.
* Automatic creation of an uninstaller.
* Easily extended to new platforms.
~ What's New in 1.0.2
The following is a list of some of the changes in
InstallJammer 1.0.2. A complete list can be found in
the Release Notes in the documentation. The complete
ChangeLog is also included with each source release.
This is a bug fix release, so most all of the changes
are bug fixes. See the Release Notes for full details.
* Fixed a bug in the Linux installkit that would cause
a failure relating to the pthread library on certain
systems. [Bug #1525293]
* Fixed a bug that would cause some shortcuts to be
created incorrectly on Windows. [Bug #1532013]
* Fixed a bug where Execute Script actions would not
report errors. [Bug #1521867]
Downloads are available at:
Feedback and bug reports are greatly appreciated.
The InstallJammer Team
Log in to post a comment.