The InstallJammer Team is thrilled to announce the release of InstallJammer 1.0a1!
This is the first official release of InstallJammer since work began on it quite some time ago. InstallJammer is the renamed, re-designed InstallBase project and has been in work for over two years for this release.
InstallJammer can be found at:
InstallJammer is a multiplatform GUI installer and builder designed to be completely cross-platform and function on Windows and most all version of UNIX with eventual support for Mac OS X.
* A full-featured install builder.
* Installs are packaged in single binary executables for each platform making web distribution easy.
* Support for multiple install themes.
* Default install themes that resemble popular, commercial installers.
* A high level of configurability.
* Built-in support for Windows install conventions.
* Automatic creation of an uninstaller.
* Easily extended to new platforms.
Downloads are available at:
Feedback and bug reports are greatly appreciated.
Log in to post a comment.