InspIRCd 1.1.18 is now available for download, the latest of the stable 1.1.x series. This release rolls together a number of major (and minor) fixes, some critical which may cause crashes under some conditions.
Also include is a new module, m_ldapauth, for authenticating against an LDAP directory server. This module was based on the module written by Stskeeps for the (now defunct) Unreal 4, with a few changes to make it more secure.
This is a HIGHLY RECOMMENDED release. You SHOULD upgrade to it ASAP as it contains security fixes.
* dccallow: fix incorrect api usage
* mysql: fix race condition (crash) on unload
* core: LoopCall fix that fixes modules which call it in a command handler so that spanningtree doesn't break (useful for third party module authors only)
* snomasks: Accidentally hidden quits is fixed (it wasn't me, I swear --w00t)
* ssl: Reworded prompts in configure
* invisible: Fix multiple +Q and -Q notices (harmless)
* configreader: Better checking of newline values
* swhois: Don't desync when setting a title on an already-titled user.
* new module: m_ldapauth
I'd like to say a big thanks to the following people for their help in this release:
* Darom (working with us on the mysql patch)
* Skip (uhnames/namesx stuff)
Log in to post a comment.