0. Very straightforward and basic testing.
1. Needs a copyright/licensing statement
2. Needs a README
3. Add doxygen comments for each function
4. Assert for NULL const char* inputs
5. strncpy character strings (line 20)
6. Maybe consider 't_' as the prefix for testing functions instead of
'utest_"? Might make it more concise and eye catching?
1. Document what it's doing in each stanza so if people use this as an
example, it'll explain what's being done and why.
Looks like a good start all around. Nice straightforward system with
the basic capabilities. We can build on it as we learn more about
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.