From: Michael Wybrow <michael.wybrow@in...> - 2009-09-28 04:16:57
On 27/09/2009, at 5:46 PM, Joshua A. Andler wrote:
> Packagers, please package up Pre3 if you have not already done so as a
> practice run... and honestly, I think it would be safe to plan a
> for next week (between Monday the 5th and Friday the 9th), provided
> packages are available and no new issues arise.
Just a heads-up... there may be a few days delay in creating a pre3
Mac package -- I'm travelling in the US for work with very little
spare time. Possibly JiHo or someone else could produce one in the
meantime. Otherwise I will do it as soon as possible.
For the same reason, I won't be able to properly look at the issue
with Python extensions on Snow Leopard until I return to Australia
next weekend and have access to a 10.6 machine.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.