Hi to all, im writina a live-effect that need paralel lines to a
I have it working with livarot/path-outline but it give me holes i dont
want. In this file there is a coment:
* the "outliner"
* takes a sequence of path commands and produces a set of commands that
approximates the offset
* result is stored in dest (that paremeter is handed to all the
* not that the result is in general not mathematically correct; you can
end up with unwanted holes in your
* beautiful offset. a better way is to do
path->polyline->polygon->offset of polygon->polyline(=contours of the
* but computing offsets of the path is faster...
But im not sure how to do it, i search in sp-polygon.cpp but for now
couldent undertand how to do.
Thanks in advance, Jabier.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.