We've set up a brand new mailing list for Inkscape translators. You can
subscribe to it here:
The purpose of this list is to discuss localization and translation
issues of Inkscape and its documentation. Here's a sampling of specific
topics the translators have proposed discussing on the list:
- where are we ? (what are the translation status ? Which languages need
some more commitment...)
- where do we (translators) usually face some issues ?
(specific vocabulary, synchronization with development...)
- get some best practices from the ML and then, write them down on
- share experiences on specific blocking points
- take a look at the various tasks, on different levels :
(core software strings, tutorials, text docs, web pages...)
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.