Help
stefano
2012-11-21
2013-04-25
  • stefano

stefano - 2012-11-21

Hi,
    I have this error on last ingex source:
    g++ -Wall -Wextra -g -DNDEBUG -O3 -mmmx -msse2 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I../../common -I../database/src -DFFMPEG_NONLINEAR_PATCH  -c -o MaterialResolution.o MaterialResolution.cpp
    In file included from MaterialResolution.cpp:24:0:
    MaterialResolution.h:138:37: error: declaration of ‘FileFormat::EnumType MaterialResolution::FileFormat()’
    MaterialResolution.h:33:1: error: changes meaning of ‘FileFormat’ from ‘class FileFormat’
    MaterialResolution.h:139:53: error: declaration of ‘OperationalPattern::EnumType MaterialResolution::OperationalPattern()’
    MaterialResolution.h:54:1: error: changes meaning of ‘OperationalPattern’ from ‘class OperationalPattern’
    make: ***  Error 1

• John Fletcher

John Fletcher - 2012-11-21

OK will check that.  What version of gcc are you using?

• stefano

stefano - 2012-11-21

Using built-in specs.
    COLLECT_GCC=gcc
    COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.5/lto-wrapper
    Target: x86_64-suse-linux
    Configured with: ../configure -prefix=/usr -infodir=/usr/share/info -mandir=/usr/share/man -libdir=/usr/lib64 -libexecdir=/usr/lib64 -enable-languages=c,c++,objc,fortran,obj-c++,java,ada -enable-checking=release -with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.5 -enable-ssp -disable-libssp -disable-plugin -with-bugurl=http://bugs.opensuse.org/ -with-pkgversion='SUSE Linux' -disable-libgcj -disable-libmudflap -with-slibdir=/lib64 -with-system-zlib -enable-__cxa_atexit -enable-libstdcxx-allocator=new -disable-libstdcxx-pch -enable-version-specific-runtime-libs -program-suffix=-4.5 -enable-linux-futex -without-system-libunwind -enable-gold -with-plugin-ld=/usr/bin/gold -with-arch-32=i586 -with-tune=generic -build=x86_64-suse-linux
    Thread model: posix
    gcc version 4.5.1 20101208  (SUSE Linux)

• stefano

stefano - 2012-11-21

Open suse 11.4 64 bit

• John Fletcher

John Fletcher - 2012-11-22

Should be fixed now.

• stefano

stefano - 2012-11-23

we are in production until Tuesday, then let you know