Menu

error during install - too few arguments to function ‘scale_pic'

GGH
2013-08-30
2013-09-03
  • GGH

GGH - 2013-08-30

all,

I'm new to Ingex, have read the docs and discussions but am stuck. I have setup a fresh machine which I believe has all the pre-requisites.

The system has a blackmagic card installed and configured.

The only slight difference is I did the install in a different user account.

I got the following error whilst trying to do the "make" on the main install

==========================================================
    make -C common
    make[1]: Entering directory /home/utdsing/ap-workspace/ingex/common' gcc -Wall -W -Wno-unused-parameter -g -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DNDEBUG -O3 -mmmx -msse2 -c -o multicast_video.o multicast_video.c multicast_video.c: In function ‘scale_video420_for_multicast’: multicast_video.c:981:17: error: too few arguments to function ‘scale_pic’ In file included from multicast_video.c:2:0: /usr/local/include/yuvlib/YUV_scale_pic.h:71:5: note: declared here multicast_video.c: In function ‘scale_video422_for_multicast’: multicast_video.c:1029:17: error: too few arguments to function ‘scale_pic’ In file included from multicast_video.c:2:0: /usr/local/include/yuvlib/YUV_scale_pic.h:71:5: note: declared here make[1]: *** [multicast_video.o] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory/home/utdsing/ap-workspace/ingex/common'
    make: *** [archive] Error 2
    ==================================================================

Many Thanks

Gerald

• John Fletcher

John Fletcher - 2013-09-03

Hi, It could be that your YUVlib is not up to date.

cd YUVlib
    make
    sudo make install