From: Lomartire, David M <david.m.lomartire@in...> - 2003-01-06 23:36:28
Now posted in the "InfiniBand" files area
(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=52127) is the latest
drop of the SourceForge InfiniBand project stack. With this drop, IPoIB is
now functional with the Profile B HCA from Mellanox. (At present, the stack
only runs via the HCA driver supplied by Mellanox.) Note: At this time the
Mellanox driver is obtained from Mellanox directly via their DDK (and is not
posted to this project).
Other items of interest in this drop include:
* Multicast support (in both IPoIB and OpenSM) - single switch fabrics only
at this time
* CM support (both kernel and usermode)
* OpenSM supports standard SA queries (see the "Subnet Management"
sub-project at http://infiniband.sourceforge.net/ for a complete list of the
* Complete SMI/GSI implementation (GSI now includes support for RMPP)
* OpenSM generates a subnet config file which can be read by the Mellanox
GUI in order to display the fabric
See additional details in the release notes posted with the drop.
Note: This code is not yet in the project CVS repository! Once CVS has been
updated, an announcement will be sent out. So, for now, the only place to
get this latest code is from the tarball.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.