From: Lomartire, David M <david.lomartire@in...> - 2002-08-10 01:00:31
I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the recent documentation
drops which have been placed out on the Linux InfiniBand Project home page.
New documents include:
* Access Layer User's Guide
* Access Layer High Level Design
* SRP High Level Design
* "OpenSM" API document and architecture presentation
Updated documents include:
* Linux Software Architecture Specification (SAS) which supersedes
many of the SAS documents which were previously posted in the individual
* SDP High Level Design and SDP API documentation
* Verbs API, Usermode Verbs API, Access Layer API and Component
Library API documentation which matches the most recent code drop in the
tarball on 7/16.
Refer to the various sub-projects on http://infiniband.sourceforge.net for
more details. Note that all changes to any area of the home page can be
found at the "Recent Changes" link.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.