The ImpressCMS Team (http://www.impresscms.org/) announces the availability of ImpressCMS 1.2.3 Release Candidate (RC). This release candidate follows very quickly on the beta release, as there was only one reported regression during the test cycle. This regression has been resolved in this Release Candidate.
Since the initial release of ImpressCMS 1.2, PHP 5.3 support has steadily gained ground in hosting solutions. Based upon user feedback, the ImpressCMS team decided not to wait for ImpressCMS 1.3 in order to support PHP 5.3 officially.
This release is a Release Candidate, meaning it is meant for testing purposes. It is not for use on a live site!
What's New in ImpressCMS 1.2.3 ?
* The most important change is official PHP5.3 compliance for the core modules and libraries. Note that modules might need adaptations to work in PHP 5.3. That is beyond the control of the core team.
* Fixed: search pagination and page title
* Improved: session security for the installation process
* Improved: migration of images in the imagemanager during an upgrade from ImpressCMS 1.1
* Improved: use of smarty variables
* Fixed : search functionality issues
* Security : possible SQL injection vulnerability
* Fixed regression in the icmsForm class
A more detailed overview is available in our Trac release notes for ImpressCMS 1.2.3.
Where do I get it?
You can download the latest release from our file release system on SourceForge - https://sourceforge.net/projects/impresscms/files/ImpressCMS%20Official%20Releases/ImpressCMS%201.2.3%20RC/
Log in to post a comment.