Menu

display width of image as per viewer width

Anonymous
2016-12-23
2017-01-17
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2016-12-23

Hi sir,
    I want to display image according to full width of viewer. as right now it showing image center of viewer. and black space both left and right side of image. I need image to fit width in viewer. Our images width is dynamic. if we use zoom it is over to the viewer not fit. Please provide me some way to do so. we are using deep zoom.
    Thanks,

• Ruven

Ruven - 2016-12-23

If you are using the Deep Zoom viewer, you should check the documentation on their website. This forum is for IIPImage related questions

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2016-12-26

I just want to know how tiles splited by the IIP server. or it is present in jp2 image

• Ruven

Ruven - 2016-12-29

The tiles exist within the TIFF, but not necessarily within the JP2 image. For JP2, the tile size is set by default to 256x256 pixels.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2017-01-12

So do we scale the image. so that we can set it to full screen

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2017-01-17

If you use IIPImage's IIIF API, just indicate the maximum screen width in the API call, like:

server/iipsrv.fcgi?IIIF=image.tif/full/{maximumWidthHere!},/0/default.jpg

This way the image that will be returned will still remain proportions but will be the most fit to your screen width. It's actually preferable to indicate you height as well:

server/iipsrv.fcgi?IIIF=image.tif/full/{maximumWidthHere!},{maximumHeightHere!}/0/default.jpg

Eyal

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel