Kir -- In response to your post regarding the correction I had to make
for the IFP-390, here are the values I used in the ifp_routines.h file:
#define iRiver_Vendor 0x4102
#define iFP_Product 0x1003
Interestingly enough, I tried changing the iRiver_Vendor number to
0x4103 as William Durkin had done, and it also worked! But the values I
used were obtained by running the usbview program mentioned in the
"no iRiver iFP found" - usb is available, but iFP doesn't seem to be
connected; make sure "usb connected" is displayed on the unit;
cable reconnecting may sometimes help; try some utility to check your
usb topology (http://usbview.sourceforge.net)
Hope this helps.....
Marshall McMullen <mjmcmullen@...>
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.