I just got around to downloading the latest Git version of IDJC. First of all, I like the new layout, although the real acid test is yet to come. I am also seeing the source client linkups in Ladish, which pretty much eliminates the biggest part of the problem.
However, there is a bug I have found on the program, likely just a tweak that needs to be made:
The voip_out and voip_in channels are all on the left side of the graph; meaning that you can't send VoIP signals into the IDJC. I restarted it a couple times, and this seems to be consistent. We just need to send the voip_in_r and voip_in_l to the other side of the connection graph.
Log in to post a comment.