Hi IconFamily users,
Thanks to Peter Hosey and Jens Ayton, there's a 0.9.4 release of IconFamily that adds 64-bit support and fixes various other issues:
- Moved off 32-bit-only Carbon Scrap Manager APIs. IconFamily's "Scrap" API methods (+canInitWithScrap, etc.) now use NSPasteboard under the hood.
- Project now builds for Intel 64-bit (x86_64).
- New "icns-pasteboard" project adds command-line tools for testing copy/paste of .icns data.
- Fixed setting the Invisible bit on the "Icon\r" file inside a directory when setting a custom icon on that directory. Patch submitted by Timothy McIntosh in SF #2794260; thanks!
- Added a menu item to the "MakeThumbnail" example project for applying custom icons to files and folders.
- Added a -finalize method, to allow use by garbage-collected client apps.
- Enabled more warnings when building.
- Fixed build warnings, and some potential leaks.
See the "Download" page to get the latest distribution.
For svn repository access, see the instructions in this earlier forum post:
I've tagged the 0.9.4 release using the usual convention, copying the trunk over to:
Enjoy, and please post here about any problems you run into.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.