x64 problem

2006-08-24
2013-04-19
  • Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg - 2006-08-24

I just installed ICF on my x64 and I can't see the options on the right click menu. any solution?

• Stevie

Stevie - 2007-07-09

indeed, a 64 bit version would be very cool.
      is the software developed further anyway?
      would be a shame if not...

• WeyrleaderZor

WeyrleaderZor - 2007-12-22

A 64-bit version would be awesome. Is Windows XP-64 (and Vista I suppose) that shoddy that you can't run 32-bit applications in the 64-bit OS? Every other 64-bit OS I've used has support for the lower architecture libraries to be used... I know from playing a 'release candidate' for XP64 that it couldn't (at that time). It took a "soft reboot" into 32-bit to use 32-bit apps (which was a pain since Macromedia/Adobe flash technology was still only 32-bit at the time and that's all but required for web browsing on far too many commonly used sites).

Is there any chance that we'll see a 64-bit version of this application?

• trev trev

trev trev - 2008-02-08

I've just created an account to post this :)
      I'd also really appreciate a x64 version - this application has been *very* helpful in organising my workflow, and I wouldnt mind donating if it helped encourage you to further develop and support this brilliant piece of software.

• Jules Ward

Jules Ward - 2008-04-24

I'd also like an xp64 version. Since the last version was released over 2 years ago, I guess this will never happen though :-(

• Anonymous - 2008-11-09

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/895561

CAUSE
      These symptoms occur because a 64-bit process that runs on a computer that is running an x64-based version of Windows cannot load the 32-bit .dll files that are required by some program features.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks