The binaries and source bundles of release 1.2.1 of the ICAP server and
the Squid ICAP client are now available for download from the project
Attached is the change log. These changes have also been reflected on
Feedback in the form of suggestions/bugs/comments are most welcome!
Thanks and regards,
PS: Sorry for the delay, this was long overdue.....
What has changed after release 1.2:
ICAP server :
* OPTIONS method is now supported.
* RESPMOD filters can define their own preview method (optionally)
* Filters for banner insertion and translation have been cleaned up to
work without any dependencies.
Squid ICAP client:
1. Support for processing OPTIONS header.
2. A new configuration option "icap_send_client_ip" to send IP address
of client in ICAP header as X-Client-IP .
3. Supports configurable preview size, with new config parameter,
4. The redundant configuration option icap_mode is removed, now.
5. Some bug fixes (default port number, host redirection bug, header
modification bug, small icap header size)
Hewlett Packard Labs.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.