Password reset

Help
Anonymous
2011-03-17
2016-11-01
1 2 3 4 > >> (Page 1 of 4)
  • Anonymous - 2011-03-17

Having created a password for the alarm I tried to arm my system for the first time and it wouldn't accept my password and it obviously wont let me change the password in preferences without the old one. i don't have a remote so the whole app is now useless. Is there a way to reset the password elsewhere so i can use the app?

• Peter Easdown

Peter Easdown - 2011-03-18

Hi, I'll email you with some instructions.  Other people have also had this sort of problem in the past.  As it's a security app, I prefer not to post bypass instructions here.

ezsource

• Santosh Khedkar

Santosh Khedkar - 2013-05-20

Hi Peter,
      I'm also having same problem as this thread- I setup the preferences in iAlertU (little carelessly, in the late night), forgot password and next day when I opened laptop lid, it started ringing loudly without letting me in (even after trying different possible password that I can imagine to use). Now it's 2 days I'm locked out of my MacBook. I was actually testing this software with what it offers and really pissed off with unlocking it. I have almost tried to read every available information on Internet.
      Please send me the instructions to unlock iAlertU and come out off this unpleasant situation.
      Thanks in advance.
      -Santosh

• Andy1969

Andy1969 - 2013-05-22

Hi Peter,
      Hi Peter,
      I'm also having same problem. I started iAlertu and now i do not know how to stop it.
      I need my macbook very urgeant so I would be very thankful if you can hekp as soon as possible.
      Please send me the instructions to unlock iAlertU and come out off this unpleasant situation.
      Thanks in advance.
      Andy
      -Santosh

• Lasse Nørgaard

Lasse Nørgaard - 2015-07-28

Hi,

I know this might be a long shot since the post i very old. However:

I just turned the iAlertu on my mac- havent used the app for some years so i completely forgot the password. Is there any Way you Can help me?

Crossed fingers..

• Peter Easdown

Peter Easdown - 2011-03-18

I can't send you an email.  You haven't set it up in the sourceforge account.  Please email me so that I can help you out.

ezsource

• Peter Easdown

Peter Easdown - 2011-03-24

OK, I've sent instructions via email.

ezsource

• Peter Easdown

Peter Easdown - 2011-03-24

Sorry to say that whilst I've received an email from your sourceforge address, trying to reply to it doesn't work.  Please email me again using an email address that isn't a sourceforge one, or, correct your sourceforge configuration because when I try to use the "send me a message" link on your sourceforge page, I'm told that you haven't setup a contact address.

Thanks

ezsource

• william

william - 2011-04-18

Hello I forgot my password how can I over ride it so I can change my it.

• Peter Easdown

Peter Easdown - 2011-04-18

I'll respond to this in email.

ezsource

• william

william - 2011-04-18

thank you

• grimmi

grimmi - 2011-05-16

Hi I forgot my password for ialertu could someone please help ?

• Bimbam

Bimbam - 2011-05-20

Same here, forgot the password. Luckily I configured it to required a password to arm, so it won't be armed by accident.
    Could somebody send me the password reset instructions ?
    Thanks in advance.

• Kam

Kam - 2011-06-09

Could you also email me instructions on recovering the password or changing it. I haven't needed to use it for a few months, but now that I am using my mac more and more it would be nice to be secure.

• Jarred M

Jarred M - 2011-06-27

i need to reset my password aswel

• Geraldine

Geraldine - 2011-07-22

Hello I forgot my password, could someone please helpme?
    Thanks

• ArronM

ArronM - 2011-07-22

Me also please. I recently returned from a 2 week long trip and forgot my password. Thanks in advance.

• soheeb uddin syed

Could you also email me instructions on recovering the password or changing it. please i need it.

• Victor

Victor - 2011-08-11

Hi, I have the same problem. iAlarmU don't accept my pass. Can you help me? Thanks

• Kuma Tan

Kuma Tan - 2011-08-23

Greeting ezsource,

Could I have the password reset instruction please.
    I have encountered the problem.

• Rafael

Rafael - 2011-09-01

I forgot my password, could someone please helpme?
    Thanks

• chafukira

chafukira - 2011-09-06

My MAC just locked up…I chose the hotkey to use to lock it up and unticked the first checkbox on top of the hotkey choice…i guess that disabled the password I setup for the app and now my laptop just locks up and I cant figure out a way in. It wont take the password i had setup for it. Please help. Thanks in advance.

• Peter Easdown

Peter Easdown - 2011-09-07

Yes there's a bug there.  If you turn off passwords, and then use the hotkey to arm, without a password and without a remote and without ualertme (which requires a password), there's no way to disarm.

I've responded to all of the above via direct mail.

ezsource

• Humphrey Wampula

Hi Peter,

iAlert was recommended to me by an online friend and I thought it was a cool app for my Macbook Pro '13 inch.
      Ever since I installed the app, it wont accept my password and I literally cannot use my computer. The app hijacks the mac right after start up.

Kindly help me out.

My email is hwampula@newvision.co.ug

I will be VERY GRATEFUL.

• Matt

Matt - 2011-10-05

Hey, I got the same problem as everybody else. Forgot my password for iAlertU and now I don't know how to reset it. Please help!

1 2 3 4 > >> (Page 1 of 4)

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks