vSphere plugin - Username and Password parameters required to be explicitly set in agent.properties
The Username and Password parameters need to be explicitly set for the vSphere plugin to function:
These values should not have to be explicitly stated in the agent.properties file; they should be read automatically when user runs setup.
It is also bad to show any password in plain text.
The vSphere plugin functions without having to explicitly state username and password in agent.properties file as with all other plugins
The vSphere plugin requires username and password to be explicitly configured in agent.properties file.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install hq-agent on Windows Server hosting VMware vCenter Server
2. Do not modify the agent.properties file
3. Start hq-agent and configure during setup
4. Note the vSphere plugin will not work
5. Edit the agent.properties to explicity state the username and password setup parameters
6. Restart the hq-agent
7. Note the vSphere plugin will now function correctly