1. Do You have any code written?
2. Do I have to create repository or You have one?
3. Do You have any master developer?
1. there is already some code on the SVN, including a probable design for the project (which might still change to something simpler). There is not any working PHP code that would display what is in the MySQL tables though. Primarily, a discussion between developers on what would be the best way to proceed (i.e. using a framework, simple MVC and hand-writte code or anything else) is pending.
2. code is stored in the SourceForge.net SVN repository
3. yes, we have a master developer
So what I have to do?
Do I should take a look into svn and give You my opinion about current state?
What do You think?
There isn't too much to look at in the SVN currently.
It would be better idea if you had a look at project's Roadmap (https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/human-portal/roadmap) to get yourself familiar with the idea behind it all.
Once you have that grasped (or not, depends on how much can you understand from my poetry in there :-D ), come back to me (personally, via E-Mail or ICQ) and let me know what you think about the project and if you think you consider yourself up to the task ahead.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.