A hugin-0.8.0_beta2 (beta release 2) tarball is available here:
This is a beta release, i.e. it may not work for you. The final release is likely to have further bugfixes and minor feature enhancements.
In particular, most translations haven't been updated since 0.7.0, so this release isn't fully internationalised yet.
Changes since 0.8.0 beta1:
* Updated German, Swedish, Slovak, Dutch translations
* Italian translation of the manual
* New feature: Stitching now starts with tests for each of
* New feature: Control point tab pull-down menus indicate
control point quality between images
* New feature: Reset button on Camera and Lens tab
* Hugin should now build with gcc-4.4.0
* Align button doesn't override loaded lens settings
* Lots of PTBatcher (batch processor) fixes
* Many OS X fixes
* celeste (sky identification) fixes
* Fast preview fix for flickering on Windows
* Other bugfixes
See README, ChangeLog and INSTALL_cmake for more information.
This release is equivalent to svn 3714, recent hugin binary
installers for testing can be found here: