Panorama stitching and more. A powerful software package for creation and processing of panoramic images. Similar to the windows programs PTGui and PTAssembler.
A hugin-0.8.0_beta1 (beta release 1) tarball is available here:
This is a beta release, i.e. it may not work for you. The current hugin trunk is reported to work on Linux, Windows and OS X, however the final release is likely to have further bugfixes and minor feature enhancements.
In particular, most translations haven't been updated since 0.7.0, so this release isn't fully internationalised yet.
Major changes since 0.7.0:
* OpenGL preview available from View -> Fast Preview
* Celeste sky identification available in the Images tab
* Batch processor available from File -> Batch Processor
* New projections, including orthographic, equisolid, panini, biplane, triplane (requires libpano13-2.9.14_beta1 or later)
* New button icons, some better than others
* Lots of bugfixes, lots of new bugs
See README, ChangeLog and INSTALL_cmake for more information.
This release is equivalent to svn 3665, recent hugin binary installers for testing can be found here:
Log in to post a comment.