date: Sun Sep 05 11:43:05 2010 +0200
TODO | 3 ++-
1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
diffs (25 lines):
diff -r baa490d5be90 -r 0f05484f5c1a TODO
--- a/TODO Sun Sep 05 11:38:25 2010 +0200
+++ b/TODO Sun Sep 05 11:43:05 2010 +0200
@@ -9,7 +9,6 @@
- DragTool: add lines from starting to ending point
- Improve performance of calculating panosphere meshes by using GPU
- Create realtime adjustments for the other viewer when dragging images
- - Add a switch for the projection grid or make it automatic for certain tabs.
- The projection grid is not included in the mosaic plane currently because just adding it as a rectilinear projection of the current grid will be ugly and not useful. So first I need to come up with some representation of the grid on the mosaic plane which will be useful.
- The mosaic plane could use some things like:
- rendering of the hypothetical camera positions for each image
@@ -25,6 +24,7 @@
- Add informative status messages
- Automatic adjustment of the zoom level for the mosaic plane
- The overview window does not process the mouse wheel on windows
+ - Crash when switch mode if overview window is hidden (at startup)
@@ -32,4 +32,5 @@
- Bug (at least in my computer) with wxAUI which causes the program to crash when both canvases are undocked and then docked.
- with preview fixed to the frame this is not a problem anymore
- Toggle buttons to show hide the overview and preview canvases
+ - Add a switch for the projection grid or make it automatic for certain tabs.