Hugin is a Panorama stitcher and more. A powerful software package
for creating and processing panoramic images.
A hugin-2009.4.0_rc3 (release candidate 3) tarball is available here:
This is a release candidate, i.e. The final release may be identical.
More information can be found in the 2009.4.0 release notes:
These release notes are available in English, French, Italian, Czech
and Spanish, further translations welcome.
Changes since 2009.4.0 rc2:
* Fix for bug where deleted images were still displayed in the Crop
tab when selected, resulting in a crash.
* Crop tab now shows a checkerboard when no images are selected.
* Fix for celeste_standalone .pto parsing.
* Fix for Control Points tab Delete key not working on Linux.
* More complete AUTHORS file.
* Minor updates to the manual.
* Fix for minor bug where HDR TIFF files were sometimes not
* Binaries not compiled from the tarball are labelled as
'Prerelease' in the GUI.
* Workaround for situation where saved window position is off-screen
when switching to a smaller display.
* Fix for caibrate_lens usage message.
* Updated Polish, Czech, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian,
Chinese simplified and Hungarian translations.
See README, ChangeLog and INSTALL_cmake for more information.
SHA1SUM: a801a2521d66a9b0c8680bdfe84afe67bc79d1c8 hugin-2009.4.0_rc3.tar.gz
This release is equivalent to svn 4742.