298 lines (190 with data), 8.0 kB
* [r4508] CMakeLists.txt: New ChangeLog regime, update like so:
cmake -DUPDATE_CHANGELOG=YES .
* [r4505] CMakeLists.txt: bumped up version number to 2.5.1
* [r4504] APSCpp/APSCpp.c: apply trunk/4213 (fix for 'filename with
* [r4503] .: codeline for interimistic release (don't know when 2.5.2
will be fixed)
* [r3895] Commented out unused gaussian blur (Scott Crosby)
* [r3894] Inline ImageMap_SetPixel() and ImageMap_GetPixel() patch
#2798145 (Scott Crosby)
* [r3841] Updated CMake file for wxWidgets 2.8.10
* [r3713] fix binary cpack generator (Kornel Benko)
* [r3703] cpack stuff required for RPM and DEB generators (Kornel
* [r3700] Eliminate a couple of rare cases in which autopano-sift-C
chooses to print an
error message and die, rather than doing anything sensible (Norman
* [r3677] Small change in CMakeLists.txt to get rid of version warning
* [r3664] Updated CMake files for libxml2 2.7.3, wxWidgets 2.8.9 and
* [r3223] Update ChangeLog for 2.5.0 release.
Pablo seems to have a different svn2cl...
* [r3036] Don't try and install a file called /usr/README
* [r2941] APSCpp/APSCpp_main.c replace <ctime> with <time.h>; fix
Time_t casting error.
* [r2939] ooops, forgot to add ANNkd_wrap.cpp. Here 'tis
* [r2938] Repackaged ANN kd-tree in a C - callable C++ wrapper.
Replaced the .cpp versions of APSCpp and APSCpp_main witn .c
This lets Nowozin's code be compiled as C++ on Windows and as C
elsewhere -- the only way that seems to work.
Adjusted APSCpp/CMakeLists.txt accordingly.
* [r2937] fixes for C++ compile errors on Linux
* [r2936] Changed match acceptance policy to eliminate duplicate
control points -- seems to give better alignments, and slighly
* [r2934] add ANN subdir
* [r2933] autopano-sift-c uses faster ANN kd-tree by default; also
better defaults for maxdim and ransac.
Added ANN source diredtory (NOTE: custom ANN.h)
Cleaned up CMake scripts ==> Only tested in Windows <==
Assigned package version number 2.5.0
* [r2927] Made command line error handling more reliable and
* [r2925] Enable compilation with gcc
* [r2924] Added #define HAVE_MALLOC 1 on apple as this seems to fix
some problem with realloc
* [r2923] removed obselete makefile
* [r2922] adding older version with Seb's fix
* [r2921] removing current head rev
* [r2920] correct a messsage about output file
* [r2919] Try again to add APSCpp/CMakeLists.txt
* [r2918] change name of APSCpp/CMakeLists.txt to correct case
* [r2914] Major extension of APSC, now renamed autopano-sift-c, adds
stereographic projection and reduces memory demand.
Source is in subdir APSCpp. Some bugfixes in libsift in addition to
the change from double to float for image maps, which almost doubles
useful image size for generatekeys as well as autopano-sift-c.
* [r2913] Rewrote Component_ToString to eliminate 2 bugs (one serious,
leading to seg faults). This fix replaces Seb's recent fix of the
same major bug, because I am too tired to merge them properly.
* [r2906] Undoing previous commit -- I just didn't understand how
ArrayList was supposed to work -- Sorry, TKS
* [r2905] ArrayList_new() was initializing list full instead of empty,
leaving (dim) null entries at start of list.
* [r2904] Don't put compiled binary in tarball
* [r2881] #define HAVE_MALLOC on OSX, it seems to fix an out of memory
situation due to the use of realloc.
* [r2859] Renamed APSC to autopano-sift-c, to match the naming style
of most other tools shipped with hugin.
* [r2809] Default 800 for maxdim
* [r2801] Fix for Seg Fault in Component_ToString
* [r2800] Made the "-" option work. Anyone who uses it must donate 1
Euro to the hugin project :)
* [r2799] Add APSC, which combines generatekeys and autopano in one
fflush stdout writes in utils.c
* [r2793] Perl version of autopano-c-complete, should be 100%
* [r2791] installs vbs script on Windows, else shell script.
* [r2790] Finds the autopano executables if they are in a reasonable
place; if not, quits with explicit error.
* [r2780] INSTALL target for Windows in build directory instead of
"C:\Program Files", for SDK integration
* [r2777] Pete Holzmann added wildcard functionality and improved
* [r2770] Adding gz output for keyfiles
* [r2769] Reverting previous change - gzip not supported by autopano
* [r2768] Create gzip compressed key files
* [r2759] Corrected possible crash when many images are used.
* [r2756] added feedback-loop to avoid concurrent execution of
multiple instances of generatekeys
* [r2755] corrected for space in path
* [r2744] Windows translation of autopano-c-complete.sh
* [r2732] Revert and fix previous commit
* [r2731] Don't install duplicate man pages
* [r2730] autopano-c-complete.sh needs to be installed executable
* [r2729] Fix line endings, no other changes
* [r2728] Don't put a generated Makefile in the tarball
* [r2727] Don't put the compiled binaries in the tarball
* [r2725] unified libxml config on windows and unix
* [r2724] remove MY prefix leftover from some testing.
* [r2722] fixed bad Unix compiler flag from previous fix (my fault)
* [r2718] changed root cmakelists.txt so it works on Windows with the
sdk; tried not to break Linux build but this is not verified.
* [r2709] Removed unused variable declaration
* [r2708] Fixed handling of 16-bit files
Fixed memory overrun during malloc of images
* [r2638] Fixed compilation with gcc
* [r2637] Added CMake build system and fixed source, so that it
compiles with MSVC.
* [r2597] Allow setting PREFIX and CFLAGS
* [r2596] man page cleanup and rename
* [r2589] build against pano13 by default
* [r2588] install target typo fix (Yuval Levy)
* [r2583] Apply fix from bug #1808333 seems to work for me.
* [r2582] Fix bug with directories containing spaces
* [r2295] Create man directories
* [r2294] Add man pages to install target
* [r2292] added a simple install target
* [r2029] moved files to trunk directory
* [r2028] moved to trunk directory
* [r2027] add autopano-c-complete.sh script
* [r2026] applied patch by Alexandre Duret-Lutz
* [r2025] rewrite dist target
* [r2024] applied patch
* [r2023] find include files in standart directories
* [r2022] added debug statement
* [r2021] ups
* [r2020] fixed minimum search
* [r2019] Minor tweak to build on a system with pano12 installed
* [r2015] Initial revision
* [r2014] New repository initialized by cvs2svn.