From: Uwe Hermann <uh1763@bi...> - 2000-10-06 22:21:24
I nearly forgot to announce the release of htsserver 0.5.8 on this
mailing list :-)
This is the first release that is (at least in parts) playable.
* Removed the config-options max_connections and max_players. Holsham
Traders will feature unlimited number of players.
* Every player now gets two different transporters in the beginning.
* More verbosive logging.
* You now have the possibility to buy and sell goods from/to a town
into any of your transporters which are in that town.
* htsserver now uses htsprotocol 0.4.5.
* A player can now have transporters and drive them from one town to
* Wrote some initial town-handling code.
* At the beginning of the game every town gets a (randomly chosen)
number of goods with random prices and amounts.
* Lots of internal improvements and increased readability of the code.
* Several bugfixes.
* htsserver now requires GLib. Lots of functions have been replaced by
Glib-equivalents which are more secure and more portable.
* Upgraded to autoconf 2.49a.
* Should compile on HP/UX now.
* Documentation updates.
Read the ChangeLog for details.
Go htsserver it from:
Get nhtsclient 0.5.1 from http://nhtsclient.sourceforge.net.
This is a ncurses Holsham Traders client which you can use to play the
Uwe Hermann <uh1763@...>
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.