I'm happy to announce htop 1.0.1.
This is mainly a bugfix release. Thanks to everyone who contributed
bug reports. The
ChangeLog follows in the end of this message.
Downloads, as usual, are available from the SourceForge project page:
What's new in version 1.0.1
* Move .htoprc to XDG-compliant path ~/.config/htop/htoprc,
(thanks to Hadzhimurad Ustarkhan for the suggestion.)
* Safer behavior on the kill screen, to make it harder to kill the
* Fix for building in FreeBSD 8.2
(thanks to Trond Endrestol)
* BUGFIX: behavior of 'F' (follow) key was broken, also affecting the
persistence of mouse selections.
* BUGFIX: keep main panel up-to-date when running the screen manager,
to fix crash when processes die while on the F9/Kill screen.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.