We're pleased to announce that Krang v2.003 is now available. This release
is comprised of several bug fixes and some small but valuable enhancements. Of note are a more
streamlined ssl configuration, and a popup template chooser.
Notable changes in this release:
* Fixed bug in sql/mypref.sql so that user’s can’t clobber each others preferences.
* Added missing setting of template param ’parent_path’ to
* Replaced template selector in ’New Template’ and ’Find Template’ (advanced search)
with category_chooser style template_chooser.
* Simplied use of --module option with bin/krang_build.
* Added checkbox to groups manager to allow "admin_lists" to be set.
* Fixed Kang::Navigation bug where Desks were not being displayed in proper order.
* Fixed internal server error when attempting to publish templates and media/stories at
the same time from the UI.
* Fixed internal server error when viewing media files from the Scheduler user interface.
For more information about Krang, visit the Krang website:
There you can download Krang, view screenshots, read documentation,
join our mailing-lists and access the CVS tree.
Detailed change-log here: http://krang.sf.net/docs/changelog.html
Krang is an Open Source web-publisher / content-management system
designed for large-scale magazine-style websites. It is a 100% Perl
application using Apache/mod_perl and MySQL, as well as numerous CPAN
Krang provides a powerful and easy to use story and media editing
environment for magazine editors, as well as a complete template
development environment for web designers. On the back-end, Perl
programmers can customize Krang to control the data entered in the
story editor and add code to drive the templates to build
output. Krang can be enhanced with add-ons containing new skins and
other new features. Krang easily handles large data sets and can
manage multiple websites in a single installation.
- the Krang team
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.