I used CGI::Application and HTML::Template on an embedded system (busybox, perl 5.6.0) where boa is the webserver.
I found a problem that just after invoking CGI::Application->load_tmpl("my.tmpl") and
return. An internal server error occurs. The errlog of Boa says: "cgi_header: unable to find LFLF."
Even if I try HTML::Template->new(filename=>"my.tmpl"), there's no use. However, if I don't call the above functions, everything works well. So, I beg your help, please.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.