If anyone is looking for a mavenized version of the source code I rolled one here.
That version of the code is 0.1.2b (as I could not get newer ones to work and there is no tag in CVS for 0.1.2.c which is the download).
I have upgraded it to fix the bugs discussed in the forms:
1) uses maven
2) upgraded to flex 1.4.3
3) upgraded to byaccj1.15
4) able to parse unicode. This fixes the ArrayOutOfBoundsExceptions for many sites such as chinese sites. (Two USA websites which I tested what funny characters in them which blew up the parser with AOOBExceptoin - no doubt because people cut and paste prose from word documents)
5) have added 22 junit tests which show that all of the bugs posted on the help forums are fixed (except one which I raised which I think is fairly low priority)
6) fixed about 80 compiler warnings on jdk1.6
It is the same code (no new features) but fixed for multibyte and with junit tests. The tests show that all the errors reported on the forms are not repeatable after the upgrade processes.
Because it is different code from the downloadable release version I have changed the package name to not collide with the 'official' version. You create the parse with:
XMLReader parser = XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader("net.sf.hotsax.SaxParser");
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.