The next release will be 1.0 and is a bit off but I am working hard on it.
Some of the changes that will be forthcoming are:
1) Total global operation, all users and management will be global across all configured servers. Previously you had a global point to administrate the servers but each server operated on its own with its own client. Now you'll have a single admin and single client point (with support for multiple client points to broaden load impact) to manage an entire network of servers.
2) Additional server control such as root cron, date/time management, daemon control management on all server/server types including hosting, dns, and mail servers.
3) Multiple user account access to a domain (hosting) account with access levels for items such as admin access, mail control, file control, user management.
4) additional billing management features for add on pieces such as additional email account, bandwitdh, disk space above provisions of purchased package.
1) the bareword error problem with later versions of perl
And anything else I can think of and work out before I finish up.
A PayPal payment gateway would be terrific!!!
Greetings from Vietnam, and thanks a million,
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.