Configure Signup Page Layout

Support
classylady
2007-09-16
2013-04-15
  • classylady

classylady - 2007-09-16

When clicking the link "Configure Signup Page Layout" all that shows up on the page is "Error!". When looking at the httpd-error.log this is what it shows:

[Sun Sep 16 13:22:44 2007] [error] [client xxx.xx.xx.xxx] Invalid method in request RandomIV\\xa6\\xe2X\\x18Acm1\\x90\\ xc6\\x075u\\xb7\\xedl\\xcf/\\xca\\xa5:\\x97\\xa3\\xa9

Does anyone understand this one... or can someone give me a clue on where to look to fix this one... Help please...

thanks again

FreeBSD 6.2, apache+mod_ssl-1.3.37+2.8.28, mysql 5.0.27, perl-5.8.8 and gnuhh 2.05

• Carl L. Thompson Jr.

Hello,

Make sure your running the latest build or perl-Crypt-CBC.  It sounds like your running an older version of Crypt-CBC.  They made some big changes in the way that perl module works and it kinda torqued things.  I did my best to work in some backward compatibility for the older Crypt-CBC but as you can see it still has some kinks.  If you have the latest Crypt-CBC it should solve the issues.

Redragon

• the2ofusHER

the2ofusHER - 2007-09-18

Hi Redragon,

When checking the modules.cgi file for all servers it show
      Crypt::CBC     Checking for Crypt::CBC, OK (version 2.22).

When looking at the port for /usr/ports/security/p5-Crypt-CBC it is version 2.19.

Then checking with CPAN.org... they have version 2.22 so it looks like I am up to date there.. and other suggestions??

• Carl L. Thompson Jr.

Did you "add" the signup server first?  It would need that for the encryption salt, without the salt you would see that error.

Redragon

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks