Problem with

• Stéphane Boisvert

I have a problem with executing v1.10

i get this error

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./ line 74.

when executing as follow

./ host adminport user password

• Nobody/Anonymous

i'll check it tomorrow i'm not at home now. You can check for path in the ini file and be sure to run bbcmd sh before if you use hobbit or set various bb* env if running on bb. Can you also tell me os, perl and weblogic version your using?

• Francesco Duranti

I've found the problem... change line 74

• Nobody/Anonymous

I am having trouble figuring out the configuration for both the beastat.ini and the bb-hosts file (I'm running Big Brother, but hope to be running Hobbit in the future).  In a web browser I can not connect to the web page using port 5000, but I can through port 8088.  SNMPWALK works on port 5000.  I used the bb-hosts example in the documentation, but I get this error on the "beastat" icon on bbdisplay:

WARNING: Parameter 'hostname' in beastat.ini file for domain dm1 is not defined

My beastat.ini has this defined:

I put the IP address in for the hostname because the server is hidden and a DNS lookup returns an address on a network that is unreachable from the BB server.

My bb-hosts file shows:         testbaffin      # cont=dm1;;"BEA[[:space:]]WebLogic[[:space:]]Server"         dm1             # noconn dodisp beastat         dm1.admin       # noconn beaping

Any suggestions are most welcome.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks