Similar to guide in Gimp, except they may move with time.
Purpose: to assist in adjusting smooth camera or
projector panning. Guide positions would be precisely
calculated and positioned relative to the frame. Like
Gimp guides, they do not appear in final rendering.
* Create horizontal or vertical guide at the insertion
* If a guide is moved at some later time, it's motion
the two points on the timeline is linear.
* If a guide is deleted at a later time, it disappears
that point on the timeline but continues to exist
* Guide keyframe icons appear in the video track. They
the same way as other keyframe icons.
* A menu option to delete all guides entirely.
* A menu options to delete guide keyframes only in the
Log in to post a comment.