my attempt to install

Help
Casey Vega
2003-05-05
2003-09-16
  • Casey Vega

Casey Vega - 2003-05-05

ok, i went ahead and followed you instructions, maybe im doing something wrong but i cant seem to get it to work on my end. I understand it alpha so no worries. I have gone ahead and posted my errors below. If you need a look around the server or want to contact me, just let me know at casey-vega@socal.rr.com

here are the errors:

Warning: main(log4php/LoggerManager.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home/netaflex/public_html/chatsupport/include/helpzilla-logging.inc.php on line 36

Fatal error: main() [function.main]: Failed opening required 'log4php/LoggerManager.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/netaflex/public_html/chatsupport/common/../include:/home/netaflex/public_html/chatsupport/common/../include/PEAR') in /home/netaflex/public_html/chatsupport/include/helpzilla-logging.inc.php on line 36

• Jason Dillon

Jason Dillon - 2003-05-07

Hrm... never seen that error before.  Looks like the include path is getting munged... or perhaps include/helpzilla-logging.inc.php never made it to your webhost?

--jason

• Casey Vega

Casey Vega - 2003-05-08

ok, im going to give it another shot, and ill let you know how it goes. I also have the feeling that i might have screwed up a path somewhere along the lines. When checking for files, i was pretty sure i uploaded everything. Anyways, im giving it another go... and ill keep you updated

• shawn

shawn - 2003-09-16

Yeah, mine did the same thing on windows.  It seemed that pathing was jacked.  If I went into each Logger* file and took the path out of the include (from log4php/filename.php to just filename.php) it would go to the next and generate an error.  I gave up after it started with the pathing stuff on PEAR.  Can't wait til it's  further along.  Cool project man.  Looks well written and ADODB rules.