my attempt to install

Help
Casey Vega
2003-05-05
2003-09-16
  • Casey Vega

Casey Vega - 2003-05-05

ok, i went ahead and followed you instructions, maybe im doing something wrong but i cant seem to get it to work on my end. I understand it alpha so no worries. I have gone ahead and posted my errors below. If you need a look around the server or want to contact me, just let me know at casey-vega@socal.rr.com

here are the errors:

Warning: main(log4php/LoggerManager.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home/netaflex/public_html/chatsupport/include/helpzilla-logging.inc.php on line 36

Fatal error: main() [function.main]: Failed opening required 'log4php/LoggerManager.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/netaflex/public_html/chatsupport/common/../include:/home/netaflex/public_html/chatsupport/common/../include/PEAR') in /home/netaflex/public_html/chatsupport/include/helpzilla-logging.inc.php on line 36

• Jason Dillon

Jason Dillon - 2003-05-07

Hrm... never seen that error before.  Looks like the include path is getting munged... or perhaps include/helpzilla-logging.inc.php never made it to your webhost?

--jason

• Casey Vega

Casey Vega - 2003-05-08

ok, im going to give it another shot, and ill let you know how it goes. I also have the feeling that i might have screwed up a path somewhere along the lines. When checking for files, i was pretty sure i uploaded everything. Anyways, im giving it another go... and ill keep you updated

• shawn

shawn - 2003-09-16

Yeah, mine did the same thing on windows.  It seemed that pathing was jacked.  If I went into each Logger* file and took the path out of the include (from log4php/filename.php to just filename.php) it would go to the next and generate an error.  I gave up after it started with the pathing stuff on PEAR.  Can't wait til it's  further along.  Cool project man.  Looks well written and ADODB rules.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks