From: Ed Danley <edwardd20@da...> - 2010-03-21 14:38:37
I wanted to comment that I'm nowhere on fixing any memory leaks.
I moved current conditions, radar image, alerts, and forecast into their own separate routines and renamed numerous variables with the hope of isolating what is going wrong. On my test machine I also turned off all extra cities, extended forecast, radar, etc.
That has provided me no real guidance. I can get to no leaks upon initial launch but when the first refresh is done, boom, 9 leaks. And it expands from there.
I did NOT checkin any of my test code.
I don't not think any of my changes for the past couple of releases have caused any of the leaks but they certainly exacerbated the problem.
I'm all but giving up on this. Perhaps somebody else has more experience and can figure out what is going on.