Not sure if you're listening, but as the ice starts rolling into Iowa where I am, I'd be happy to contribute $40 if you could get v2.0 out with the Severe Weather Alerts built in so I'd know whether my drive home will be feasible, etc.
Posting here in case others want to pitch in.
I would definitely contribute if it would help bring v2.0 to fruition. I'm especially interested in the ability to specify another weather server besides Weather.com. As I've posted elsewhere, I've found that Accuweather.com's forecasts are far more accurate for my area than those of Weather.com. But I do understand that it's a lot of work to add functionality for another server, and my offer to contribute isn't conditioned upon that. I'd just like to see Meteo continue.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.