I have just released version 2.0.3 of hde, it has many new changes compared to version 2.0.2, many of these changes are listed below:
- Fixed xwindow placement for multiple screens.
- Fixed maximizing xwindow for multiple screens.
- The executable is now hde instead of hde2, but configs are hde2.
- Added debian build files.
- Changed from cvs to svn.
- Some fixes in MyComputer to be ready for Haydar Commander.
- Added HImageVw HFileWidget HFileList to be ready for Haydar Commander.
- Added hdeplugins (Designer plugins for hde widgets). ... read more
I am pleased to announce the release of hde2.
hde2 has many new futures such as transparency, glow, tooltip screenshuts and emulating the look and feel of windows vista.
The only need for hde2 is Qt4 and XOrg ( or XFree86 ), this means that it does not need any specific computer configurations such as a special 3d card or a high memory or harddisk space.
installing it is as easy as typing "make install" in it's directory. ... read more