Driver Support and Instructions
You need to go to driver manager and install the supplied drivers before you can use this device with hcfr.
The steps to install if you already have a driver loaded are:
- Open control panel and select driver manager (on XP this found on the hardware tab under system from the control panel)
- Find the meter device you want to use with HCFR
- Right click on the device and select update drivers
- Select the option that allows you to select a path
- Enter the location of the new drivers, which are in the Drivers directory under the location of the ColorHCFR executable. The drivers will normally be found in C:\Program Files\HCFR Calibration\Drivers
- Allow the installation to continue
Please do report any issues with driver installation.
Additional driver installation notes can be found here http://www.argyllcms.com/doc/ArgyllDoc.html